The electric pizza oven that stops smoking!
Zeno is a Neapolitan electric oven that reaches a temperature of 500°C.
It needs no chimney, unless expressly required by local laws, and it can neutralise bad smells with a simple odour eliminator.
It attains temperatures as high as a real wood-fired oven, which makes it perfect for countries where it is very complicated to get authorised to burn firewood. The exposed heating elements of the dome allow a rapid heating of the oven floor as well. By virtue of Alfa Forni’s high-density refractory bricks, the heat is retained much longer than in competing products, resulting in a drastic reduction in power consumption.
Thanks to the continuous research during the development stage of the Zeno oven, Alfa Forni has come up with the idea of keeping the control panel in the upper part to get the oven separate from the base. This feature allows you to choose whether to use the appliance without its base for greater ease of installation or to use it in all its glory as a compact and complete oven.
|Average consumption||7 kW|
|Maximum power||13 kW|
|Oven dimensions WxDxH||131x171x184 cm |
(landing 36 cm wide)
|Base height||97 cm|
|Mouth size||54×14 cm|
|Weight||about 650 kg|
|Floor height||125 cm|
|Minutes to cook||60 min to reach 250°C |
120 min to reach 500°C
|Pizzas at a time||6 pizze|
|Baking trays at a time||2 trays 60×40 cm|
|Pizzas per hour||100|
|Baking time for pizza||60 seconds|
|Touch screen||5 inches-vertical|
|Floor size||6 pizzas of 30 cm each – 75 x 105 cm|
|Chimney flue||Ø12 cm|
|Bricks||50×50 cm (5 cm thick) – 30×20 Alfa|
Balance: The power ratio between the dome and the floor makes for a balanced cooking (9 heating elements in the dome and 6 in the floor).
The dome: Thanks to the visible infrared heating elements, heat transfer occurs by direct radiation and the refractory bricks act as a shield keeping the heat in the cooking chamber and gradually releasing it.
The floor: Due to the radiation from the dome and the high-density Alfa Forni bricks, it can be operated at 5/10% of the power cutting down energy consumption.
The electric wires are divided by type, colour-coded and bundled into a cable up to the control unit placed inside the oven landing to allow maintenance operations to be carried out easily and rapidly by any electrician.
- Heating elements: to gain access to the elements, unscrew the right-hand side panel and remove it.
- Control unit: the bundle of cables is inside the oven landing; just lift the lava stone top to reach it.
Touch screen control card
- 5-inch full colour capacitive touch screen.
- Setpoint camera with temperature detector.
- Independent detection and management of floor and dome power.
- Able to record as many as 99 recipes.
- Automatic weekly timer.
- Cooking timer.
The vapours collection system, designed by our engineers by virtue of the knowledge accumulated in the wood-burning oven domain, consists of a set of pipes inside the oven that allows the vapours to outflow safely and cleanly to ensure proper functioning of the appliance.
- Black lava stone top with stainless-steel slab to break thermal bridging.
- Insulated and painted front designed by Alfa Forni.
- Outer casing painted in high temperature silver grey.
- Stainless-steel extractor hood with vapours collection system designed by Alfa Forni.
- Refractory cooking chamber.
- 5 cm thick Alfa Forni interchangeable refractory oven floor.
- Triple insulation. Base: panels with density 180. Cooking chamber: 4 cm panels resistant to temperatures over 1 200°C; further insulation with ceramic fibre rolls.
- Stainless-steel funnelled vapour drainpipe.
- Interior lightbulb.
- Digital temperature control.
- Floor and dome independent power modulation; 9 heating elements in the vault, 6 in the floor.
- Removable insulated door.
- Adjustable vapour outlet valve.
- Personalisable cooking programmes.
- Programmable ignition.
- Easily accessible wiring.
- 4 hidden casters.
- Side anchor to facilitate transport.
- Side hooks for pizza peels.
- Continuous temperature measurement.