Sausage and mushroom lasagna
Alfa Pizza presents the video recipe to cook a delicious sausage and mushroom lasagna with thewood fired oven.
- Cooking brick
- Oven temperature: 250 °C
- Cooking time: 45 minutes
- pastry dough for the oven
- mushrooms and sausages
- parmesan cheese
- let us light up the oven, we make it easy with the kit from Alfa Pizza; the wood is dried to ensure rapid lighting and a combustion efficiency, cut to the ideal size
- we recommend to begin making a first layer of bèchamel
- at this point we alternate 2 or 3 layers of pastry dough, dressing, mozzarella and parmesan cheese
- a pinch of nutmeg gives the lasagna an excellent aroma
- complete filling the tray with a double layer of parmesan cheese and a bit of extra virgin olive oil
- we bake at 250 °C for another 20 minutes (thanks to the Duetto Alfa Pizza wood fired oven you can simultaneously cook more trays of lasagna)
Alfa Pizza is also on Vimeo.