Video tutorial: how to fire up a wood fired oven
Is this your first time lighting up a wood fired oven? In this tutorial you will see our suggestions for the lighting of a wood fired oven using the, the and the .
- we light up the oven with the help of the Accendilegna Kit
- after the hay we put in the fire sticks and we light it up
- slowly we add the larger wood and close the oven to raise the temperature
- we close the door to avoid losing heat
- with the help of the oven rake we move the fire on one side
- we clean the refractory floor with the brush
- with the wood holder we keep the fire on the side of the refractory floor
- and then we can start to cook !