The Allegro is the largest oven in Alfa’s Forninox line. Its size and technical features make it more akin to a commercial oven. It has been designed to feed a large crowd.
With the Allegro semi-professional pizza oven, the art of wood-fired cooking has no limits.
- The oven floor is made up of interchangeable refractory bricks which soak up heat and transmit it from the bottom up to the food being cooked.
- The stainless-steel dome allows the oven to reach high temperatures with little wood and reduced gas consumption.
- The ceramic fibre insulation keeps the heat inside the oven for a long time.
- The Allegro has a pyrometer that allows you to keep the temperature of the cooking chamber under control.
- The large door is equipped with a double ergonomic handle so that you can adjust the draught while controlling the fire inside the oven.
- The coloured parts of the oven have been treated with powder coating which is resistant to high temperatures.
- Available in wood or gas. What’s more, the Hybrid kit lets you convert it into a dual-fuel oven
Any idea for delicious recipes?
Pizza alla pala (Pizza on a Peel): from the dough to baking, everything you need to know
One of the most widely known and popular recipes in the world of baking is ‘pizza alla pala’, thanks to some characteristics that make this recipe really quite tasty. The dough for ‘pizza alla pala’ is undoubtedly the most influential parameter in the success of a good product; as it is slightly different from that […]Complete recipe ›
Rustic Italian Recipes That Are Easier Than They Look
There’s a delicious cuisine in every corner of the globe. However, there’s one that holds dear in the heart of different from all parts of the world is the flavorful, hearty Italian cuisine. True enough, a recent survey that asked 25,000 people from 24 countries found 84% of them ranked Italian food as their favorite cuisine. […]Complete recipe ›
Top version or dedicated base?
You choose. The Allegro oven is available in the top version to place it on an existing shelf, alternatively you can buy its dedicated base.
The Allegro is available in the top version to put it on an existing surface, or alternatively, you can buy its dedicated base.
The base of the Allegro is black and it is equipped with large concealed side shelves, a food warmer compartment and a shelf for holding wood or a gas tank. The 4 swivel casters with brakes make it easy to move.
- The handy folding side shelves are large enough to place ingredients, kitchen tools or all the things needed for baking. You can fold them when not in use to reduce bulk.
- The Allegro is supplied with a warming drawer under the cooking chamber to keep food warm or let it rest until it is served.
- The shelf allows to organise and store wood in a clean, orderly manner, or creates an optimal area for storing your gas tank.
- The 4 exposed casters with brakes are designed to make the oven easier to handle and to move it in every direction.