Refractory floor and stainless-steel dome. It quickly reaches operating temperature and its door includes a window to allow you to inspect cooking as it goes along.
This wood-burning oven is the way to go to bake pizzas, bread, roasts, mixed grills (meat, fish and vegetables), casseroles, puddings, well, anything that you can do in a standard oven with the definite plus of the healthiness and genuineness that only wood cooking can offer. Easy to move and easy to use.
Any ideas for delicious recipes?
Rustic Italian Recipes That Are Easier Than They Look
There’s a delicious cuisine in every corner of the globe. However, there’s one that holds dear in the heart of different from all parts of the world is the flavorful, hearty Italian cuisine. True enough, a recent survey that asked 25,000 people from 24 countries found 84% of them ranked Italian food as their favorite cuisine. […]Complete recipe ›
How to freeze brewer’s yeast
Brewer’s yeast is a key ingredient for baking. It’s the most used starter in our recipes for wood-fired or gas-fired oven cooking. You can freeze your yeast and defrost it just minutes before making dough. In the fridge, the brewer’s yeast won’t keep for more than thirty days while if it’s frozen it can last […]Complete recipe ›
How many calories does pizza have? Pizza doesn’t make you fat!
Calculating nutrition facts and calories for a pizza made in a pizzeria can be pretty hard but this surely won’t prevent you from scoffing all of it. If, on the other hand, you can make a delicious, home-made pizza that you will bake in your wood-fired oven, you can easily track the calories and macronutrients […]Complete recipe ›
Wood-fired Ciao Oven
- The distinctively designed Ciao features stainless-steel parts and powder coated ones that withstand very high temperatures.
- The stainless-steel dome enables it to reach high temperatures with low firewood consumption.
- The oven floor is composed of 3 cm (1,2 in) thick interchangeable firebricks that store heat and transmit it to food during cooking.
- The ceramic fibre insulation maintains the heat for a long time.
- The pyrometer measures the temperature of the cooking chamber.
- The door fitted with an ergonomic wooden handle allows you to adjust the draught inside the oven by controlling the fire.
- The two openings below the oven mouth are designed to accommodate the door to always keep it close at hand.
- When you get your Ciao delivered, it’s ready to use; just insert the flue and screw the legs and the wheels onto the oven. It’s a doss!