Rosticciana with thyme vinaigrette
- 2 whole racks of pork ribs
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. black pepper
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 2+2 tsps. thyme
- 4 tbsps. mustard
- 4 tbsps. apple vinegar
- ½ lemon
- ½ glass of lemon juice
- Put the ribs bone side up and separate the tips from the rest with a boning knife. Remove excess fat and turn to the meat side. Cut between the membrane and the bone and grab a piece of the membrane. Slowly pull it away from the ribs.
- Mix salt, pepper, garlic and two teaspoons of thyme to obtain a homogeneous compound.
- Mix the mustard, apple vinegar, lemon juice and the remaining two spoons of thyme in a small bowl then whisk it to make a vinaigrette. Season to taste and pour in a squeeze bottle.
- Pour the vinaigrette all over the ribs.
- Place the ribs vertically in a rib rack and into a roasting pan and bake at 170°C (340°F) near the fire.
- When the ribs are golden, rotate the pan for even cooking. When they are golden all over, take the pan out of the oven.
- When the meat is tender enough to almost fall off the bones, now it’s time for lunch!
- Cut into 3-4 rib portions, dress with vinaigrette and garnish with chopped parsley.