Gourmet pizza with Apulian stracciatella cheese, red prawns of Mazara del Vallo and pistachios from Bronte
The key to pizza greatness lies mostly in its dough but finding the best pizza toppings combination is real fun. By choosing the right ingredients pizza becomes a rich and tasty food.
We picked typical ingredients from our regions but pizza is a universal dish that fits in well with all culinary traditions.
- Pizza dough, click here for the recipe
- Peel the prawns and marinate them for a few minutes in lime juice.
- Chop pistachios with a knife.
- Take a round pizza pan, oil it and spread the dough.
- Bake the pizza for about 5 minutes.
- Spread the stracciatella cheese onto the pizza, drain the prawns and arrange them on top and sprinkle with the chopped pistachios.
The chef’s tip:
If you can’t find stracciatella cheese, you can use any other fresh spreadable cheese.