Refractory floor and stainless-steel dome. It quickly reaches operating temperature and its door includes a window to allow you to inspect cooking as it goes along.
This wood-burning oven is the way to go to bake pizzas, bread, roasts, mixed grills (meat, fish and vegetables), casseroles, puddings, well, anything that you can do in a standard oven with the definite plus of the healthiness and genuineness that only wood cooking can offer. Easy to move and easy to use.
Any ideas for delicious recipes?
How do you make Neapolitan pizza? Here’s the recipe
The original Neapolitan pizza recipe has always been a debate among professional and amateur pizza makers, both with regard to the preparation of the dough and how it’s spread out, as well as to the choice of toppings and how to cook it in the oven.Complete recipe ›
Pizza alla pala (Pizza on a Peel): from the dough to baking, everything you need to know
One of the most widely known and popular recipes in the world of baking is ‘pizza alla pala’, thanks to some characteristics that make this recipe really quite tasty. The dough for ‘pizza alla pala’ is undoubtedly the most influential parameter in the success of a good product, as it is slightly different from that […]Complete recipe ›
How to freeze brewer’s yeast
Brewer’s yeast is a key ingredient for baking. It’s the most used starter in our recipes for wood-fired or gas-fired oven cooking. You can freeze your yeast and defrost it just minutes before making dough. In the fridge, the brewer’s yeast won’t keep for more than thirty days while if it’s frozen it can last […]Complete recipe ›
Wood-fired Ciao Oven
- The distinctively designed Ciao features stainless-steel parts and powder coated ones that withstand very high temperatures.
- The stainless-steel dome enables it to reach high temperatures with low firewood consumption.
- The oven floor is composed of 3 cm (1,2 in) thick interchangeable firebricks that store heat and transmit it to food during cooking.
- The ceramic fibre insulation maintains the heat for a long time.
- The pyrometer measures the temperature of the cooking chamber.
- The door fitted with an ergonomic wooden handle allows you to adjust the draught inside the oven by controlling the fire.
- The two openings below the oven mouth are designed to accommodate the door to always keep it close at hand.
- When you get your Ciao delivered, it’s ready to use; just insert the flue and screw the legs and the wheels onto the oven. It’s a doss!