Alfa has decided to make it easier for all owners of an LPG oven by creating a kit to connect it to the gas bottle.
Here are a few simple steps:
- Use the PTFE tape to seal the threads (about ten wraps for each one)
- Add the supplied fitting to the burner pipe at the rear of the oven by using the gasket included in the gas kit
- Attach the hose to the fitting by putting the gasket in between
- Screw in the pressure regulator to the gas bottle by fitting in the gasket
- Connect the flexible hose to the pressure regulator fixing it with the PTFE tape
Now you are ready to bake your scrumptious home-made pizza
WARNINGS: During installation, make sure to trace gas leaks with the detector foam and check that the kit is properly installed before use. Please read the instruction manual included in the kit before proceeding with the installation.