Real wood taste baked pasta
Baked Italian pasta is a typical dish of the Mediterranean culture. Healthy, fast and loved by all Italians and not only.
- 320 g wheat pasta
- 4 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 150 g mozzarella
- 40 g black olives
- pecorino cheese, grated
- 15 g capers
- bread crumbs
- Boil the penne pasta so that it is “al dente”
- Grate the pecorino cheese and cut the mozzarella into small cubes
- Prepare the condiment. Cook tomato sauce with the chopped onion and olive oil. Then add 40 g of black olives, 15 g of desalted capers, grated pecorino cheese and mozzarella pieces.
- When the pasta is cooked al dente, drain it, pass it briefly under cold water to cool it, then mix it with the sauce, stirring well.
- Put the mixture into a casserole dish, sprinkle with more pecorino cheese and bread crumbs and place it in the oven at 200°C for 10-15 minutes.