Wild traditional mushroom pizza
Mushroom pizza, also known as “Pizza Boscaiola”, is another typical kind of Neapolitan pizza, and one of the best-known pizzas in the world today. The better the quality of the ingredients, and the longer the dough is leavened, the tastier the pizza will be. Your Alfa Ref wood fired oven will bring out its typical rustic flavour even more.
- 500 g of pasta for pizza
- 2 italian Sausages
- 8 mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt , pepper , parsley
- Make dough following these steps
- Prepare the dough and let rest for at least 2 hours
- Cut the mushrooms. Place them and the garlic in a pan with oil
- Peel and cut two fresh sausages
- Add salt and pepper and put them on the pizza dough.
- Preheat the oven with a large quantity of wood for about 2-3 hours and put the pizza in the wood fired oven for 90 seconds at 400°C