Brio at last! Here’s the new Alfa Forni’s 2-pizza gas-fired oven. Brio is the oven that heats up so quickly that you can eat your first pizza in just 30 minutes.
Bring home the Brio to cook the real Neapolitan pizza in 90 seconds!
Alfa’s R&D team has succeeded in producing an oven capable of retaining as much heat as possible by limiting heat loss after a careful study of the cooking chamber’s proportions and fluid flows protected by the Alfa Flue System™ patent; in this way, the heat is trapped for a long time inside the Alfa high-density fire bricks so that they reach the good temperature for an even cooking.
Choose how to set up your kitchen nook with an Alfa oven: the Brio comes in the top version so that you can place it on an existing surface in the garden, mount it on its dedicated base or install it on the Alfa multifunction table (see here the three combinations).
Any ideas for delicious recipes?
Sicilian Pizza: Trapani Rianata
The “Rianata” is Sicilian pizza typical of Trapani and is characterized by a very strong flavor and a strong taste For the dough we suggest you to consult our recipe. Ingredients for the seasoning: Tomato Oregano Red onion Black olives Desalted anchovies Pecorino cheeseComplete recipe ›
Pizza alla pala (Pizza on a Peel): from the dough to baking, everything you need to know
One of the most widely known and popular recipes in the world of baking is ‘pizza alla pala’, thanks to some characteristics that make this recipe really quite tasty. The dough for ‘pizza alla pala’ is undoubtedly the most influential parameter in the success of a good product; as it is slightly different from that […]Complete recipe ›
The right base for the right oven!
Alfa Forni bends over backwards to satisfy its customers and this time it has chosen to accessorise the new Brio gas-fired oven with a base designed specifically for it.
The wheeled base comes with a bottom shelf to place the gas bottle on it so as it takes up minimum space in the garden or in the outdoor kitchen.
Really easy to assemble and very handy: put the Brio on it and screw the four feet to the oven base.
The details of the brio oven base
- Panel to hide the gas bottle or Wood holder panel.
- Epoxy resin, anthracite handle.
- 4 professional casters with brakes.
- It weighs as little as 32 kg!
- It fits in every car boot.
- Colour: Black
Gas-fired Brio Oven
- External oven temperatures are moderate because of the double layer of high-density, ceramic fibre insulation usually used in commercial pizza ovens (30% more insulation than competing products).
- The Alfa refractory bricks have higher density to gradually release heat and cook better (40% more retention than competing products).
- The Brio dimensions have been especially designed so that the oven can rest on the top of outdoor kitchens (only 76 cm deep).
- The Brio’s wraparound design will leave all your guests speechless.
- Available in the top version to place on the table, the shelf or the dedicated Alfa base.