Discover 4 Pizze
The 4 Pizze wood-burning oven is big enough to bake 4 pizzas in 90 seconds and 4 kg of bread per batch. A perfect match for your garden, you can also place it on balcony or terrace. It comes with the refractory oven floor used for Alfa commercial models.
The stainless-steel dome allows you to get it up to the cooking temperature quickly, maintain the heat for a long time and keep the wood consumption to a minimum. Ceramic fibre, an excellent refractory material, is used to insulate the oven.
Any idea for delicious recipes?
Sicilian Pizza: Trapani Rianata
The “Rianata” is Sicilian pizza typical of Trapani and is characterized by a very strong flavor and a strong taste For the dough we suggest you to consult our recipe. Ingredients for the seasoning: Tomato Oregano Red onion Black olives Desalted anchovies Pecorino cheeseComplete recipe ›
How do you make Neapolitan pizza? Here’s the recipe
The original Neapolitan pizza recipe has always been a debate among professional and amateur pizza makers, both with regard to the preparation of the dough and how it’s spread out, as well as to the choice of toppings and how to cook it in the oven.Complete recipe ›
Pizza alla pala (Pizza on a Peel): from the dough to baking, everything you need to know
One of the most widely known and popular recipes in the world of baking is ‘pizza alla pala’, thanks to some characteristics that make this recipe really quite tasty. The dough for ‘pizza alla pala’ is undoubtedly the most influential parameter in the success of a good product, as it is slightly different from that […]Complete recipe ›
You can choose the new base dedicated to your 4 Pizze
Design by Alfa Forni and entirely produced in Italy.
Equipped with very useful stainless-steel side shelves to put trays, ingredients, dishware and anything you need for cooking. With the built-in peel stand, your tools will be always at hand.
Wood-fired 4 Pizze Oven
- The oven floor is made up of 3-cm thick interchangeable refractory bricks which soak up heat and transmit it directly to food.
- Wood-fired garden pizza oven with stainless-steel dome that allows the oven to reach high temperatures by burning less firewood.
- The ceramic fibre insulation keeps the heat inside the oven for a long time, leaving the outer parts cool to the touch.
- The oven has a pyrometer so that you can tell the average temperature in the cooking chamber at a glance.
- The large door is equipped with a double ergonomic handle providing a firm grip. By moving the door, you can adjust the draught of the oven and an eyehole allows you to check the food being cooked.