Discover Dolce Vita
The Dolce Vita Top is the largest gas-burning oven in the Alfa domestic line, and it can be easily placed on a supporting surface. With its classic, timeless design and its clean lines, it fits perfectly in any outdoor kitchen or terrace.
Extremely light despite the solid stainless-steel structure, this oven satisfies all cooking needs. Unbeatable when it comes to round pizzas, it’s pretty good at baking roasts, meat and scads of other dishes to delight your palate while you are relaxing outdoors.
The “cotto” oven floor guarantees great cooking using high temperatures to preserve food organoleptic qualities.
Any idea for delicious recipes?
Sicilian Pizza: Trapani Rianata
The “Rianata” is Sicilian pizza typical of Trapani and is characterized by a very strong flavor and a strong taste For the dough we suggest you to consult our recipe. Ingredients for the seasoning: Tomato Oregano Red onion Black olives Desalted anchovies Pecorino cheeseComplete recipe ›
How do you make Neapolitan pizza? Here’s the recipe
The original Neapolitan pizza recipe has always been a debate among professional and amateur pizza makers, both with regard to the preparation of the dough and how it’s spread out, as well as to the choice of toppings and how to cook it in the oven.Complete recipe ›
Pizza alla pala (Pizza on a Peel): from the dough to baking, everything you need to know
One of the most widely known and popular recipes in the world of baking is ‘pizza alla pala’, thanks to some characteristics that make this recipe really quite tasty. The dough for ‘pizza alla pala’ is undoubtedly the most influential parameter in the success of a good product, as it is slightly different from that […]Complete recipe ›
Dolcevita Hybrid Oven
- The gas-fired oven stainless-steel dome enables it to reach high temperatures with low gas consumption.
- The pyrometer measures the temperature of the cooking chamber.
- The large glass door allows you to check if food is cooked properly.
- When your Dolce Vita Top is delivered, place it on a supporting surface, insert the flue, connect it to the gas pipe and have a good time!
- The oven floor’s interchangeable firebricks, completely manufactured on the premises, store heat and transfer it to food during cooking.
- The internal structure is made of 441 stainless steel to withstand high temperatures.
- The exterior is made of Scotch Brite Finished stainless steel normally used in commercial kitchens.