The Allegro is the largest oven in Alfa’s Forninox line. Its size and technical features make it more akin to a commercial oven. It has been designed to feed a large crowd.
With the Allegro semi-professional pizza oven, the art of wood-fired cooking has no limits.
- The oven floor is made up of interchangeable refractory bricks which soak up heat and transmit it from the bottom up to the food being cooked.
- The stainless-steel dome allows the oven to reach high temperatures with little firewood.
- The ceramic fibre insulation keeps the heat inside the oven for a long time.
- The Allegro has a pyrometer that allows you to keep the temperature of the cooking chamber under control.
- The large door is equipped with a double ergonomic handle so that you can adjust the draught while controlling the fire inside the oven.
- The coloured parts of the oven have been treated with powder coating which is resistant to high temperatures.
The Allegro is available in the top version to put it on an existing surface, or alternatively, you can buy its dedicated base.
The base of the Allegro is black and comes with large foldaway shelves, a warming drawer and a firewood compartment. The 4 swivel casters with brakes make it easy to move.
- The handy folding side shelves are large enough to place ingredients, kitchen tools or all the things needed for baking. You can fold them when not in use to reduce bulk.
- The Allegro is supplied with a warming drawer under the cooking chamber to keep food warm or let it rest until it is served.
- The firewood compartment allows you to store logs in a more organised way.
- The 4 exposed casters with brakes are designed to make the oven easier to handle and to move it in every direction.