The Allegro is the largest oven in Alfa’s Forninox line. Its size and technical features make it more akin to a commercial oven. It has been designed to feed a large crowd.
With the Allegro semi-professional pizza oven, the art of wood-fired cooking has no limits.
- The oven floor is made up of interchangeable refractory bricks which soak up heat and transmit it from the bottom up to the food being cooked.
- The stainless-steel dome allows the oven to reach high temperatures with little firewood.
- The ceramic fibre insulation keeps the heat inside the oven for a long time.
- The Allegro has a pyrometer that allows you to keep the temperature of the cooking chamber under control.
- The large door is equipped with a double ergonomic handle so that you can adjust the draught while controlling the fire inside the oven.
- The coloured parts of the oven have been treated with powder coating which is resistant to high temperatures.
Any idea for delicious recipes?
How to freeze brewer’s yeast
Brewer’s yeast is a key ingredient for baking. It’s the most used starter in our recipes for wood-fired or gas-fired oven cooking. You can freeze your yeast and defrost it just minutes before making dough. In the fridge, the brewer’s yeast won’t keep for more than thirty days while if it’s frozen it can last […]Complete recipe ›
How many calories does pizza have? Pizza doesn’t make you fat!
Calculating nutrition facts and calories for a pizza made in a pizzeria can be pretty hard but this surely won’t prevent you from scoffing all of it. If, on the other hand, you can make a delicious, home-made pizza that you will bake in your wood-fired oven, you can easily track the calories and macronutrients […]Complete recipe ›
How to knead dough easily without a stand mixer
Hand-made pizza dough vs. no-knead pizza dough. You don’t have a stand mixer? Never mind. In this article we will explain to you how to get a perfect hand-made pizza dough. For centuries, man have kneaded bread dough without tools other than his own hands and the strength of his arms. Now, let’s […]Complete recipe ›
Top version or dedicated base?
You choose. The Allegro oven is available in the top version to place it on an existing shelf, alternatively you can buy its dedicated base.
The Allegro is available in the top version to put it on an existing surface, or alternatively, you can buy its dedicated base.
The base of the Allegro is black and comes with large foldaway shelves, a warming drawer and a firewood compartment. The 4 swivel casters with brakes make it easy to move.
- The handy folding side shelves are large enough to place ingredients, kitchen tools or all the things needed for baking. You can fold them when not in use to reduce bulk.
- The Allegro is supplied with a warming drawer under the cooking chamber to keep food warm or let it rest until it is served.
- The firewood compartment allows you to store logs in a more organised way.
- The 4 exposed casters with brakes are designed to make the oven easier to handle and to move it in every direction.