Red lasagna with meat sauce
Alfa Pizza presents the video recipe to prepare the red lasagna with meat sauce into thewood fired oven.
- Cooking brick
- Oven temperature: 250 °C
- Cooking time: 45 minutes
- puff pastry for the oven
- meat sauce
- parmesan cheese
- light the fire , we make the lighting of the fire easy with the from Alfa Pizza
- we begin creating a first bottom layer using the meat sauce and the bèchamel
- at this point we alternate 2 or 3 layers of pasta dough, meat sauce, bèchamel and parmesan cheese
- we complete it with a pinch of nutmeg and a double layer of parmesan cheese
- we bake it at 250 ° for about 45 minutes
- thanks to the Alfa Pizza oven you can cook simultaneously more trays of lasagna
Alfa Pizza is also on Vimeo.