Discover 2 Pizze, the compact
pizza oven for outdoor use
A wood-burning pizza oven with a traditional design and compact size that allows you to cook a perfect pizza in just 90 seconds and up to 2 kg of bread per baking.
2 Pizze is the ideal solution for those who have little space, but still want to cook pizzas or tasty delicacies to surprise friends and family.
This pizza oven, in fact, will allow you not only to prepare a fragrant pizza, but also to make countless other recipes such as: bread, roasts, lasagne, vegetables and desserts.
The 2 Pizze oven is available with either wood or gas fuel, but you can choose to double your culinary possibilities by transforming it into a hybrid oven thanks to the Alfa Hybrid Kit.
Applied on the gas-fired oven, the Hybrid Kit will allow you to decide from time to time whether to cook your dishes using wood or gas, giving you the maximum freedom of expression in the kitchen.
Made in Italy
Italian design, materials and craftsmanship
Reaches 500°C in just 30 minutes
Cooks up to 2 pizzas in 90 seconds
Even greater performance
Wood, gas or hybrid?
Choose the type of fuel supply that best suits your needs
Wood has an indisputable charm and has always been the choice of fuel for lovers of traditional dishes. It is ideal if you like to cook outdoors and it gives dishes that particular scent of wood.
Practical and fast, gas is the best fuel for those who do not want to waste time and get straight to the point. It represents a valid solution if you want to obtain great results with extreme simplicity.
If you’re the type that wants a bit of both, Alfa has created the Hybrid Kit that allows you to transform your gas oven into a wood-burning oven. In this way, you decide from time to time which fuel to use for your recipes.
The secret to tasting pizza at home like in a pizzeria?
Alfa’s innovative Heat Genius™ technology
In order to allow you to cook a pizza as good as your favourite restaurant, Alfa researchers have developed the innovative Heat Genius™ technology, thanks to which the sauce cooks at one temperature and the dough at another, thus achieving the perfect balance.
This is because in all Alfa Heat Genius™ ovens, the heat is slowly released from the refractory brick and irradiated evenly throughout the oven’s curved walls.
In this way, sauces can cook faster, releasing some of their moisture, and the base of the pizza becomes crispy and soft at the right point without burning.
The intelligence found in Alfa pizza ovens of the Classico line allows you to cook a real Neapolitan pizza in your home garden, offering a cooking performance that has nothing to envy with professional models.
Making pizza has never been easier: make the dough, use the condiments you prefer and the Alfa ovens’ Heat Genius™ technology will cook it to perfection every time!
Alfa Heat GeniusTM Technology Trio
1 HeatKeeper™ Refractory Brick
The Heat Keeper™ brick, is produced entirely at the Alfa plant in Italy. It absorbs and stores heat much better than lava stone or ceramic used in other home pizza ovens.
Thanks to the HeatKeeper™ refractory brick, the pizza oven floor quickly cooks your pizzas making them crisp and soft at the right point.
2 DoubleDown Ceramic Superwool® Insulation
This particular ceramic fibre offers twice as much heat resistance compared to rock wool normally used in home pizza ovens.
The DoubleDown Ceramic Superwool® guarantees excellent temperature resistance when cooking on all the Alfa Classico line ovens. It also prevents the side surfaces from overheating and allows you to churn out consistently well-cooked pizzas with reduced consumption.
3 Patented Full Effect Full Circulation Flue System®
This system optimizes the circulation of hot air inside the cooking chamber, so as to heat the refractory brick even more and cook your pizzas even better.
The heat pushed “around and down” ensures that the oven consistently maintains the right temperature, so as to optimally cook both the base and the toppings of the pizza.
What makes an Alfa Heat Genius™ pizza oven so special?
The 2 Pizze oven by Alfa represents the perfect combination of tradition and modernity: soft and classic lines enclose the most advanced technology, to consistently offer you optimal results.
The refractory top and the stainless steel vault ensure that the oven can reach temperatures of up to 500° C in a few minutes, allowing you to replicate the typical cooking of the wood-burning ovens found in pizzerias.
You’ll be able to cook an excellent Neapolitan pizza in just 90 seconds or roasts, focaccia bread, lasagne and vegetables that are always cooked to perfection.
Like all Alfa ovens, 2 Pizze is designed in detail to offer you excellent performance, reduced consumption and maximum durability.
How? Thanks to 5 features that distinguish ovens designed by Alfa.
1. Construction of the Forninox™ steel cooking chamber
2. OptiDome semi-sphere design
3. Shell with double layer of powder coating
4. “Ready-to-use” technology
5. Sidefire Gas Burner
See all the accessories for your ALFA oven
Pizza Peels, Brushes, Covers, Gas and wood kit… complete your set
The new base of the 2 Pizze ovens
The new base is higher than the previous one, this will allow you to work more comfortably on your 2 Pizze oven.
The finish, painted with 7 layers at high temperature, is designed to be beautiful aesthetically and durable over time.
The convenient shelf which the base is equipped with is designed to help you reduce the space in your terrace or garden.
Assembling the base of the 2 Pizze oven by Alfa is quite simple: just screw the 4 legs on the shelf, mount the 4 wheels and place the oven on top, making sure to fix the 4 feet onto the base of the oven.
Details that make a difference
- Hole for screwing the oven feet of the top version to the base
- Convenient packaging and easy to carry
- Shelf for wood or gas cylinder
- Stainless steel panel
- Black Epoxy Resin Handle
- 4 professional wheels with brake
- Colours: Black
2 Pizze by Alfa: the practical and compact outdoor pizza oven
The timeless design, the latest technology and the use of quality Italian materials make the 2 Pizze oven by Alfa the ideal tool to let your creativity run free in the kitchen.
- It is a compact outdoor pizza oven with a traditional and elegant design that can be integrated into any space.
- It features advanced Alfa Heat Genius™ technology
- The size of the cooking chamber allows you to conveniently cook 2 pizzas in 90 seconds and 2 kg of bread per baking.
- It can be mounted on a trolley with side handle, equipped with wheels, which makes it easy and light to move around.
- The hob consists of interchangeable refractory bricks.
- The stainless steel vault makes it possible to reach temperatures ranging up to 500° C in a few minutes.
- The ceramic fibre insulation enables you to keep the heat inside the oven for a long time, allowing you to save on fuel.
- The stainless steel door is equipped with an ergonomic handle for easy opening of the oven mouth without risking burning.
- The pyrometer helps you know the cooking chamber temperature accurately.
- The stainless steel front facilitates cleaning and if you wish you can add the ledge as a particularly useful accessory to place trays and food on.
- The base of the oven has a convenient shelf where you can stack the wood, or place the gas cylinder according to the type of your oven’s fuel supply.
- Assembly is quick and easy. Thanks to the Gas Kit you can easily connect your oven to the gas cylinder, while in the model powered by wood you just need to insert the flue and you are ready to cook.