Discover 5 Minuti
Compact wood-burning oven for pizza and bread.
Suitable for balconies, terraces and gardens; easily movable thanks to the built-in wheels.
Refractory oven floor and stainless-steel dome enable it to reach operating temperature in 5 minutes.
Any idea for delicious recipes?
How do you make Neapolitan pizza? Here’s the recipe
The original Neapolitan pizza recipe has always been a debate among professional and amateur pizza makers, both with regard to the preparation of the dough and how it’s spread out, as well as to the choice of toppings and how to cook it in the oven.Complete recipe ›
Pizza alla pala (Pizza on a Peel): from the dough to baking, everything you need to know
One of the most widely known and popular recipes in the world of baking is ‘pizza alla pala’, thanks to some characteristics that make this recipe really quite tasty. The dough for ‘pizza alla pala’ is undoubtedly the most influential parameter in the success of a good product, as it is slightly different from that […]Complete recipe ›
How to freeze brewer’s yeast
Brewer’s yeast is a key ingredient for baking. It’s the most used starter in our recipes for wood-fired or gas-fired oven cooking. You can freeze your yeast and defrost it just minutes before making dough. In the fridge, the brewer’s yeast won’t keep for more than thirty days while if it’s frozen it can last […]Complete recipe ›
The new 5 Minuti oven base is more beautiful, more comfortable and easier to assemble.
The new base is higher than the previous one to make it easy to work the 5 Minuti oven. The new 5 Minuti oven base is coated with 7 layers of heat resistant paint and is available in 2 colours: Copper and Black.
The base is to be assembled: just screw the 4 legs to the table top, attach the 4 casters, place the oven on top and fix the 4 feet to the base.
The handy shelf takes up minimal space on the terrace or in the garden and comes in useful to hold firewood and to keep the work area clean and tidy.
The practical ergonomic handle facilitates a tight grip to move the oven with the help of the 4 swivel casters with brakes.
The small details that make a big difference
- Holes to screw the feet of your Top oven to the base.
- Handy packaging for an easy transport.
- Shelf for wood holder.
- Wood holder panel
- Epoxy resin, anthracite handle.
- 4 professional casters with brakes.
- It weighs as little as 29 kg.
- Colours: Copper
Wood-fired 5 Minuti Oven
- Compact outdoor oven on wheels. Ready to cook in 5 minutes.
- It easily cooks 2 pizzas in 90 seconds and 2 kg of bread in a single batch.
- Mounted on a trolley with a stainless-steel side handle and two wheels to facilitate movement.
- The floor is made of interchangeable firebricks.
- The stainless-steel dome enables it to reach high temperatures with low firewood consumption.
- The ceramic fibre insulation maintains the heat for a long time.
- The stainless-steel door is fitted with an ergonomic wooden handle to open and close the oven without being burned.
- Open and close the oven door to adjust the temperature and the draught. When the door is closed, the flame is weaker and the food is cooked by convection and conduction; when it’s open, the flame is higher to brown your food and make it crispier.
- The pyrometer measures the temperature of the cooking chamber.
- The stainless-steel front makes cleaning easier and the landing is useful for placing food and pans.
- The firewood may be arranged on the support surface waiting to be used.
- When your 5 Minuti is delivered, it is nearly ready for use. Just insert the flue and mount the trolley.
The practical and compact oven