Discover 4 Pizze
The 4 Pizze wood-burning oven is big enough to bake 4 pizzas in 90 seconds and 4 kg of bread per batch. A perfect match for your garden, you can also place it on balcony or terrace. It comes with the refractory oven floor used for Alfa commercial models.
The stainless-steel dome allows you to get it up to the cooking temperature quickly, maintain the heat for a long time and keep the wood consumption to a minimum. Ceramic fibre, an excellent refractory material, is used to insulate the oven.
Any idea for delicious recipes?
Rustic Italian Recipes That Are Easier Than They Look
There’s a delicious cuisine in every corner of the globe. However, there’s one that holds dear in the heart of different from all parts of the world is the flavorful, hearty Italian cuisine. True enough, a recent survey that asked 25,000 people from 24 countries found 84% of them ranked Italian food as their favorite cuisine. […]Complete recipe ›
How to freeze brewer’s yeast
Brewer’s yeast is a key ingredient for baking. It’s the most used starter in our recipes for wood-fired or gas-fired oven cooking. You can freeze your yeast and defrost it just minutes before making dough. In the fridge, the brewer’s yeast won’t keep for more than thirty days while if it’s frozen it can last […]Complete recipe ›
How many calories does pizza have? Pizza doesn’t make you fat!
Calculating nutrition facts and calories for a pizza made in a pizzeria can be pretty hard but this surely won’t prevent you from scoffing all of it. If, on the other hand, you can make a delicious, home-made pizza that you will bake in your wood-fired oven, you can easily track the calories and macronutrients […]Complete recipe ›
You can choose the new base dedicated to your 4 Pizze
Design by Alfa Forni and entirely produced in Italy.
Equipped with very useful stainless-steel side shelves to put trays, ingredients, dishware and anything you need for cooking. With the built-in peel stand, your tools will be always at hand.
Wood-fired 4 Pizze Oven
- The oven floor is made up of 3-cm thick interchangeable refractory bricks which soak up heat and transmit it directly to food.
- Wood-fired garden pizza oven with stainless-steel dome that allows the oven to reach high temperatures by burning less firewood.
- The ceramic fibre insulation keeps the heat inside the oven for a long time, leaving the outer parts cool to the touch.
- The oven has a pyrometer so that you can tell the average temperature in the cooking chamber at a glance.
- The large door is equipped with a double ergonomic handle providing a firm grip. By moving the door, you can adjust the draught of the oven and an eyehole allows you to check the food being cooked.