Video tutorial – How to assemble the home oven base
Assembling the Alfa base is quick and easy: fit the 4 legs to the top, install the 4 castors, place the oven on it and screw the 4 bolts to the oven base.
- Read and follow the instructions for a proper assembly: if you have any questions, send an email to [email protected]
- Do not move the oven when it is in operation.
- Place the oven base on a perfectly level surface.
- Do not mount the oven on the base when it is on or still hot.
- The gas bottle may leave traces of rust on the base.
- Maximum gas bottle capacity: 25 kg.
- Maximum shelf load capacity: 30 kg.
- Alfa is not responsible for any damage to property or people due to accidents caused by incorrect handling or use of the base.
- Never touch the bottom of the oven when it is running or immediately after use.
- Use extreme caution when moving the oven onto the base.
- Always lock at least 2 of the 4 casters.
- Move the oven by yourself and stay away from people or things when doing it.