ALFA at 2023 KBIS in Las Vegas
LAS VEGAS, NV, January 31, 2023 – Outdoor pizza oven innovator Alfa is introducing a new line of premium-quality Italian-crafted pizza ovens – a bold reimagining of the award-winning ovens that combine elegant Italian technology and design – at the KBIS Kitchen and Bath Design Show in Las Vegas this Jan. 31 through February 2, 2023.
Divided into Moderno, Classico and Futuro tiers, the new backyard pizza ovens will include:
- The new Moderno 2 Pizze oven. Weighing just 174 pounds, it offers a two pizza capacity and reaches a top oven temperature of 950 degrees F. Like all of the Moderno line, it’s recognizable by its soft and rounded curves. The Moderno 2 Pizze is available in a wood-fired or gas-fired version. Thanks to the available Hybrid Kit, you can decide to cook with wood in the gas-fired model, choosing which fuel to use to best cook your meals.
- The new Classico 2 Pizze oven, with the capacity for cooking two pizzas at once. A rounded dome, Ardesia Grey color, extra cooking area for the chef and stainless steel front distinguishes the Classico line. Perfect for cooking pizza, bread, roasts, grilled meats and even desserts. Available initially in a gas-fueled version, with a wood-fueled oven available in the second half of 2023. Thanks to the Hybrid Kit, you may choose to cook with wood in your gas oven.
- The new Moderno 3 Pizze wood or gas-fired pizza oven offers increased space so it’s ready to cook your first pizza in just 30 minutes. It’s available in either a wood or gas version by June 2023, and with a Hybrid Kit you can cook with wood in your gas oven.
- The new Classico 4 Pizze oven is an elegant outdoor oven that cooks four pizzas in just 90 seconds. Or an entire meal at the same time, making it ideal for large family gatherings. The Classico 4 is available in gas-fueled by June 2023 and in a wood-fueled version by end of 2023. And with the Hybrid Kit, you may choose to cook with wood in your gas oven.
- The Moderno 5 Pizze oven, Alfa’s largest oven, enables consumers to cook an entire meal at one time for a large party of friends and family. Available in either a wood or gas versions. Thanks to the Hybrid Kit, you may choose to cook with wood in your gas oven.
- The rebranded Futuro 2 and 4 pizze ovens, replacing Alfa’s original Stone L and M ovens, are designed for outdoor kitchens. Both ovens are gas fired but, with the Alfa Hybrid Kit, can also cook with wood. The minimal design of the new Futuro line is a synthesis of style and performance, with a stainless steel front that makes it ideal to pair with grills or other cooking equipment.
Alfa will also be showcasing its most affordable pizza oven yet, the new gas-fired Moderno Portable which enables consumers to make pizzeria pizza for Alfa’s lowest price ever– just $1,299 (sugg. retail). Weighing just 77 pounds, the new oven is perfect for backyards, but can also be carried to a friend’s house, lake home or wherever people gather to enjoy authentic Italian pizza.
Every Alfa pizza oven is handmade in Italy and features Alfa’s exclusive Heat Genius™ technology that guarantees fuel efficiency and superb cooking performance you can’t get from entry-level pizza ovens. Alfa oven owners can cook a Naples-style pizza in just 90 seconds with a top temperature of 950 degrees F.
Most importantly, each pizza oven features Alfa’s:
- Cooking floor of Heat Keeper™ refractory brick, made in their factory in Rome, Italy, that absorbs and stores heat better than the lava stone or ceramic used in other pizza ovens
- Double Down Ceramic Superwool® insulation that offers twice as much heat resistance as the rock wool usually used in home pizza ovens – for faster heat recovery and pizza baking consistency.
- Full Effect Circulation Flue System® to optimize the circulation of hot air inside the pizza cooking chamber.
Attendees at KBIS can see the new Alfa pizza ovens at the Lakeview Distribution/Alfa booth, W3665 in the West Hall (Outdoor Living Pavilion) of the Las Vegas Convention Center.
For more information on how to your store can carry the Alfa pizza oven line, retailers should contact Michael Stone, director of sales at Lakeview Distributing: [email protected].
NOTE TO MEDIA: For interviews with company co-owner Sara Lauro, high-res images or to explore availability of test ovens for review, contact Paul Maccabee at 612-366-5287 or Elyse Bauchle at 651-470-0063.
Superwool® is a registered trademark of Morgan Advanced Materials