How it is done
- Rotary steel grill: it allows you to keep an eye on how the cooking is going on by moving the dishes with a simple gesture.
- Steel baking pan: it is designed for draining off fat during cooking and for holding embers.
- Stainless steel tongs: they are designed to rotate the grill and baking pans in the oven.
Four heat sources
- Burning flame
- Hot embers
- Enveloping dome
- Hot bricks
Easy to use bbq accessories for the oven
- Triple cooking – Radiation, convection, conduction to choose the cooking you want, crispy or soft.
- Fast – Higher temperatures (up to 500°C) to cook in less time.
- Hottest inside, safest outside – Highest temperatures for cooking. Outside of oven remains cool and easy to work with.
- No smoke – Your house and your clothes don’t smell at smoke
- Clean – Clean every part of the oven by switching it on